Digital Content Editor Job DescriptionPosition: Part-time
Location: Remote/Metro-Atlanta Area
Posted: August 17, 2020
suakoko betty (SWAH-ko-ko) is an Atlanta-based women’s clothing line inspired by modern African design. suakoko betty celebrates African design by weaving it into daily style and is recognized for mixing graphic prints and modern styling. We are a fast-growing small business and have been featured in New York Fashion Week, ESSENCE magazine and Belk stores. If you’re a self-starter who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment and taking care of the customer, we are looking for you.
- Support creation of marketing content such as flat lays, styling videos and social media, etc.
- Support development of marketing content (email, social media, campaigns and influencer marketing)
- Develop and maintain online sales channels including basic content updates and stock management
- Develop and support pop-up retail experiences
- Proficient with digital content creation tools
- Proven track record of creating effective marketing content.
- Understand different marketing techniques
- Project management and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and demonstrates high initiative.
Sounds like you? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org